Rustic Downtown Singlebed Rm J2
Rustic Downtown Singlebed Rm J2
- Private Room
- 1 guest
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bed
- 3 bathrooms
- Airconditioned Single-bed room, wardrobe, desk, chair
- Lockable Room & Fully Private (no sharing with strangers)
- Plain Bedsheet, Pillow, Towel provided.
- Free access to wifi unlimited 1gpbs
- Access to three shared bathrooms
- This is a private room within a shared apartment with 7 occupants
- 24hr checkin via door code, No curfews (but do keep noise level down after 12am)
- Light cooking using shared microwave, induction cooker in kitchen
- Unlimited high speed wireless broadband usage
- Unlimited usage of washer + dryer
- Self service kettle (shared) for hot water
- Iron and board (shared)
- As Host manages 12 apartments and 72 rooms in singapore, guest may not see him but he will always assign an assistant onsite for any physical matters.
- Best way to contact host is via text (sms, whatspp, -------, -------) and response is usually within 5 mins to 3hrs.
- Regular cleaning of apartment's common areas & bathrooms by cleaner for hygience
- Regular aircon servicing of all rooms for comfort.
- In general please refrain from making loud noises at night after 11pm so that other housemates can sleep peacefully.
- Loss or misplacement of key inside room and locking yourself out will incur an unlock fee / key duplicate S$120.
- As host and apartment caretaker do not live in the apartment, it's a pain to travel all the way to unlock room, especially if this happens in the wee hours or before midnight.
- Take note there will be viewings to the room u booked by prospective long term tenants supervised by my assistant as our primary target are long-term tenants and short-term guests like you basically fill up the vacancies. For effective notifications, u are strongly encouraged to provide your whatspp number and my assistant can notify u ahead.
- Apartment is within lavender neighbourhood (horne rd, king george's ave, penhas rd, hamilton rd, cavan rd, french rd), an area of pre-war historical buildings for residential.
- Access to TWO MRT lines: 4-5 mins walk from Lavender MRT (green line), or 8-9 mins walk from farrer park MRT (purple line)
- Good location! proximity to everything! 24-hours food & drinks outlets
- 2 mins walk to Amenities (24-hr food centres / Supermarket such as Mustafa, etc)
- 2 mins walk to Jalan Besar Public Swimming Pool, Olympic size. ($1/entry for all) & Gymnasium ($1/entry)
- 4 mins walk to lavender MRT, 1-3 stations away from Bugis, City Hall, Raffles Place, Promenade, Dhoby Gaut.
- 4 mins walk to major roads bus stops (lavender street, Victoria street, Jalan besar)
- 10 to 15 mins bus ride to CBD areas for work, boat quay & clarke quay for night entertainments, etc.
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Shared Pool
|Cleaning Fee||GBP 9 (per stay)|
|Additional Guests||GBP 6 (after 1 guest)|
|Security Deposit||GBP 0
This amount will be collected by your Host upon check in and returned upon checkout to protect against damages or missing items. Learn more
|Check In||1:00 PM|
|Check Out||10:00 AM|
|Minimum Stay||18 nights|
|Maximum Stay||180 nights|
almost one moth rent
there is no problem at all
clean rooms , friendly host , peaceful area
i would love to rent again soon if there any room left avaible
thank you for the greatest service
RECOMMENDED ROOM FOR HOLIDAY OR LONG TERM RENT
The host responded fast at my messages and provided all the necessary information upfront. It was no problem to check in at 23:00 (11:00pm), which was great because my plane delayed. The room was clean and the furniture's all stable. It is a good room if you want to: discover the city, don't want to pay a lot and want to be located near the centre and the China town/Little india area's. The nearest MRT (subway) station is at a 5 minute walk. There are some cheap places to eat at 2 minute walk. And I liked the swimming pool which is nearby (5-10 min walk). It is really cheap (+- 1.50 Singapore $). I had a nice stay here!